The Bedouins have an ancient legend which tells us that God once caught in his hand the warm south wind, gave him life and thus created the horse. And he said: "I name you - Arabic, all the good is tied to your forehead. In the face of your lord I give you a friend. And I give you the ability to fly without wings." Can we say that we are completely familiar with the UAE without seeing the purebred Arabian horses?
Experience a side of world-class horse racing you never usually see with an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the Meydan Stables and the Meydan Grandstand & Racecourse – home to the world’s richest day in racing: The Dubai World Cup.
- Start with a five-star-buffet-style breakfast at track-side restaurant Farriers.
- Watch as the superstar horses are put through their paces on the racecourse
- Take a personal tour of the stables where these stunning racehorses are groomed and conditioned
- Learn how they are trained and prepared for race day
- See the equine swimming pool
- Go behind-the-scenes at the Meydan Grandstand, and take in the splendor of the jockey’s lounge and the parade ring.
- Finish at QUBE Sports Bar for tea and coffee and some retail therapy in the official gift shop
Every Tuesday & Wednesday Morning
September 29th, 2015 – March 16, 2016
March 29th, 2016 – April 6th, 2016
Times: 7:30 am 11:30 am
Admission: AED 275 wit breakfast & AED 250 without breakfast
For bookings & information please call: +971 4 32 555 28
Or email: email@example.com