The iconic Palm Jumeirah, the world’s largest human-engineered island in the shape of a palm tree, is a destination steeped in sea-inspired elegance; a place where magnificent tourist attractions and miles of white sand wait at every turn. Adding a friendly welcome is the exquisite beach-side setting of Fairmont The Palm, conveniently located close to all that this exclusive region has to offer. Among the amenities are glistening pools and a private beach featuring cabanas with butler service. A children’s activity centre keeps the kids equally entertained. Inside, contemporary architecture sets the backdrop for authentic Arabic touches, from artwork to a colour palette honouring sand and sea. Offering extraordinary comfort and spectacular views of the Dubai Marina skyline and Arabian Gulf throughout, this landmark hotel well suits the prestige of the island itself.
Accommodation & Room Type
Each of our 381 guest rooms and suites offers the utmost in contemporary elegance, along with authentic Arabic touches inspired by traditional Mashrabiya architecture.
Many guest rooms can also be connected for added space and convenience, while large balconies provide panoramic views of the Dubai Marina, Arabian Gulf or distant city skyline—perfect for a leisurely breakfast or an intimate dinner, catered by a dedicated Fairmont butler.
Room and suite selections:
- 288 guest rooms (110 with queen beds; 178 with king beds)
- 20 suites and 1 signature suite
- 59 Fairmont Gold Rooms
- 11 Fairmont Gold Suites
- 2 Signature Terrace Suites
Guest room amenities and features:
- Private balconies overlooking the Arabian Gulf, Dubai Marina skyline or Palm Jumeirah
- Spacious marble bathrooms, with soaker baths and rain showers, as well as exclusive Le Labo Rose 31 amenities
- Entertainment and communication systems, including high-speed Internet access, built-in media-panel connectivity kit and flat-screen LED TVs
- Private refrigerated refreshment centre, fully stocked with snacks and sundries
- Complimentary coffee- and tea-making facilities, including Nespresso coffee machines
- In-room safe
Fairmont The Palm is pleased to offer Fairmont Gold—a hotel within a hotel, where the art of exceptional service is elevated to create an exclusive personal experience.
Among the additional privileges and amenities that guests will enjoy are private express check-in and access to the luxurious Fairmont Gold Lounge, which offers a chef’s station, full breakfast buffet, elegant afternoon coffee, and evening drinks and hors-d’oeuvres. It all combines to create an elegant and ultra-luxurious stay—one that is truly a world apart.
Fairmont Gold amenities and features:
- Private check-in and checkout area
- Dedicated Fairmont Gold Concierge team
- 24-hour on-call butler service
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access
Spa and fitness
Willow Stream Spa
This 1,600-square-metre (17,200-square-foot) holistic spa offers a range of wellness options, all inspired by the ancient philosophies, energy and essence of the surrounding area—notably, the sand and sea. It includes:
- 13 treatment rooms
- Separate men’s and women’s hammams
- Experience showers
- Aroma steam and sauna
- Ice fountain
- Men’s and women’s salons
A full-service health club offers weight and cardiovascular machines, free weights and personal-training services. The hotel’s outdoor pool complex and private beach add even more options for fitness and fun.
Restaurants & Bars
Seven restaurants and lounges offer a diverse dining portfolio for Palm Jumeirah’s guests and residents alike. These include:
- Flow Kitchen: A variety of eclectic dishes, from casual breakfast and lunch buffet to sophisticated à la carte dining.
- Frevo: One of the city’s only authentic Brazilian restaurants, with churrasco grilling and entertainment.
- The Cigar Room: Chic surroundings, featuring a walk-in humidor, a selection of fine malts and cognacs, and stellar views.
- Bā Restaurant: Soak in the chic and elegantambience, while the team of chefs, who have been hand-picked to represent 8 regions in China, create culinary masterpieces.
- Bā Lounge: Groove to the tunes of the resident DJ with creative cocktails, an extensive wine selection and Asian tapas.
- Mashrabiya Lounge: A world of rich flavor— featuring the best coffee and teas, afternoon tea and stunning views.
- Seagrill on 25° Restaurant & Lounge: Featuring seafood with a Mediterranean twist and evening shisha service.
Guests can also enjoy:
- Beach and pool service: Refreshments and snacks delivered to you, while you take in a relaxed beach-side setting overlooking the Arabian Gulf and the Dubai Marina.
- In-Room Dining: Offering 24 hours a day in-room dining served in the privacy and comfort of your room or on your balcony.
- Delicacy: A variety of freshly baked breads, croissants and cakes are available at this take-away venue.
Children’s activity centre